Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health (or behavioral health) insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. You are welcome to inquire about these arrangements.
Cash, checks and credit cards are acceptable forms of payment.
If you do not arrive for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session (unless we are able to reschedule your missed appointment for a later time within the same week; I will make every effort to accommodate a substitute appointment).
Request a therapy appointment online.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.